15 reasons why every business needs a Web site!
1. It is the most cost-effective way to advertise.
2. Your customers expect it.
3. You will sell more products and services.
4. You will be able to provide information to your customers more cost effectively.
5. You can receive feedback via your Web site.
6. It is much easier to stay in contact with distributors and sales reps.
7. You can provide better customer service.
8. It's the best way to stay competitive -- considering that most of your rivals already own their own Web sites or are looking into getting one.
9. Your business will grow immediately. Any small, local business has the ability to be an instant international sensation with franchise penetration in every city -- simply by getting an on-line presence.
10. Your business will look more professional.
11. You will gain credibility. A professional, well-designed site makes your business look successful, and builds trust in your company and its products/services.
12. You are open 24/7 without any added overhead and your sales potential may increase exponentially.
13. You have the ability to update sales information in real-time.
14. It is much more convenient for your customers to purchase your goods and services on-line than by physically coming to your location.
15 You can't afford not to. With Internet sales increasing almost 400% in the last six years, it's just good common sense to boost your business onboard the Internet superhighway.